Enrollment Made Simple
To enroll your child, please review the four steps below.
Step 1: Review the course schedule and course descriptions and pricing. Select a course.
Step 2: Decide how you would like to pay (check, cash or credit card).
- Prefer to pay via check or echeck (we appreciate it when you do so; you help to fund scholarships), you have two options:
- pay via "eCheck" as part of the online enrollment process.
- pay via physical check by selecting the option to do so during the online enrollment process. We will email you an invoice once you have completed the online enrollment and health forms. Please remit payment promptly. You can write one check per family.
- Mail check (payable to "The Innovation Institute") to:
The Innovation Institute
288 Walnut Street, 300
Newtonville, MA 02460
- Prefer to pay by credit card (AMEX, MC, VISA)? You will have the option while enrolling.
Step 3: Complete the online enrollment and health forms.
One enrollment and health contact form per child.
Provide your child's medical immunization record.
Step 4: Please expect two emails from us to confirm enrollment completion.
- You will receive an email acknowledging enrollment.
- You will receive a second email once your payment has been processed.
- Completing an enrollment form DOES NOT guarantee enrollment. Payment must be received for a student space to be reserved.
- Courses are confirmed with a five student minimum.
- We accept credit cards (AMEX, MC, VISA or Discover) or checks.
- If your child needs to be assessed for admission to a course, please contact us to schedule an appointment at 617 340-9907.
Online Enrollment Tips
- If enrolling more than one child, complete forms up to checkout page for the first child, then use option to enroll another registrant on this page.
- There is an option to pay by check. If you choose this option, payment must be received by the deadline or a space will not be held for your child.
- Still having problems, call 617-340-9907.
*Current ENROLLMENT INCENTIVES
- When offering incentives, the following rules and restrictions apply.
- Deductions DO NOT apply to materials or registration fees.
- Payments must be made by check, eCheck, or cash to be eligible for all reduced rates.
- Incentives cannot be combined. We try to make our programs as affordable as possible; we also need to be sustainable.
We offer a 5% tuition deduction for siblings (for each additional sibling enrolled after the first child at full rate) when paying by check. Deductions are applied to the lowest tuition.
- the sibling discount DOES NOT apply to material or registration fees.
- It may or may not be combined with special tuition incentives--depending upon the promotion.
- If combined with a promotion, the restrictions of that promotion must be followed, e.g., pay by check, payment must be received before a specific date.