Enrollment Made Simple
We have switched to a new enrollment system, please follow this link. The new system asks you to create a login and password. Please remember these so that reenrollment is quick and easy. You will NOT need to reinput your child's information!
To enroll your child, please review the four steps below.
Step 1: Select a course.
- Don't see a course time that works for your schedule, contact us. We may be able to open another class. (617 340-9907 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Step 2: Complete the online enrollment and health forms.
One enrollment and health contact form per child.
Please send us your child's medical immunization record.
Step 3: Decide how you would like to pay (check, cash or credit card).
- If you prefer to pay via check or EFT (we appreciate it when you do so), you have two options:
- pay via "eCheck" or EFT as part of the online enrollment process.
- pay via physical check by selecting the option to do so during the online enrollment process. We will email you an invoice once you have completed the online enrollment and health forms. Please remit payment promptly. You can write one check for multiple children or courses. Mail check (payable to "The Innovation Institute") to:
The Innovation Institute
288 Walnut Street, 300
Newtonville, MA 02460
- Prefer to pay by credit card (AMEX, MC, VISA), you will be given the option during the online enrollment process.
Step 4: Please expect one email from us that confirms successful enrollment.
- You will receive an email confirming enrollment once payment has been processed.
- We accept credit cards (AMEX, MC, VISA or Discover) or checks.
- If your child needs to be assessed for admission to a specific course, please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Completing an enrollment form DOES NOT guarantee enrollment. Payment must be received for a student space to be reserved.
*Current ENROLLMENT INCENTIVES
- 5% tuition deduction for enrollment in a fall term course. Incentive ends June 15.
- 10% tuition deduction when paying for the whole 17-18 academic year. Incentive ends June 1.
- 5% tuition deduction for siblings (Tuition deduction for each additional sibling enrolled after the first child at regular rate.)
- Deductions DO NOT apply to material or registration fees.
- Payments must be made by check, eCheck, or cash to be eligible for all reduced rates (except sibling discount) .