Enrollment Made Simple
We have switched to a new enrollment system, please follow this link. The new system asks you to create a login and password. Please remember both so that reenrollment is quick and easy. You will NOT need to reinput your child's information!
To enroll your child, please review the four steps below.
Step 1: Select a course.
- Don't see a course time that works for your schedule, contact us. We may be able to open another class. (617 340-9907 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Step 2: Complete the online enrollment and health forms.
One enrollment and health contact form per child.
Please send us your child's medical immunization record.
Step 3: Decide how you would like to pay (check, cash or credit card).
- If you prefer to pay via check or echeck (we appreciate it when you do so; you are helping to fund scholarships with the CC finance charge offset), you have two options:
- pay via "eCheck" as part of the online enrollment process.
- pay via physical check by selecting the option to do so during the online enrollment process. We will email you an invoice once you have completed the online enrollment and health forms. Please remit payment promptly. You can write one check for multiple children or courses.
- Mail check (payable to "The Innovation Institute") to:
The Innovation Institute
288 Walnut Street, 300
Newtonville, MA 02460
- Prefer to pay by credit card (AMEX, MC, VISA), you will be given the option during the online enrollment process.
Step 4: Please expect two emails from us to confirm enrollment completion.
- You will receive an email acknowledging enrollment.
- You will receive a second email once your payment has been processed.
- Completing an enrollment form DOES NOT guarantee enrollment. Payment must be received for a student space to be reserved.
- Courses are confirmed with a five student minimum.
*Current ENROLLMENT INCENTIVES
Our early enrollment incentives have expired. When offered:
- Deductions DO NOT apply to material or registration fees.
- Payments must be made by check, eCheck, or cash to be eligible for all reduced rates (except sibling discount).
- Incentives cannot be combined. We try to make our programs as affordable as possible; however, we also need to be sustainable.
We always offer a 5% tuition deduction for siblings (Tuition deduction for each additional sibling enrolled after the first child at regular rate.)
- the sibling discount DOES NOT apply to material or registration fees.
- It may or may not be combined with special tuition incentives--depending upon the promotion.
- If combined with a promotion, the restrictions of that promotion must be followed, e.g., pay by check on, payment must be received before a specific date.